Posted to uk.legal,uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair,uk.rec.driving
Commander Kinsey Commander Kinsey is offline

Default Legalities of changing sockets and brakes in England?

On Thu, 13 Jun 2019 21:01:35 +0100, GB wrote:

On 6/13/2019 11:51 AM, Commander Kinsey wrote:
On Thu, 13 Jun 2019 19:33:08 +0100, GB wrote:

On 6/13/2019 10:58 AM, Commander Kinsey wrote:
On Thu, 13 Jun 2019 18:45:28 +0100, GB wrote:

How far has this 90% of the population got? Dead end jobs and massive
credit card debt.

Banks are the stupid ones for lending to those who cannot afford. They
lost, they don't have to be paid back :-)

Lending always carries a risk.

And they ****ed up big time, hence all those banks going belly up.

Careless lending in the past has resulted in the tight credit squeeze
you see today.

What tight credit squeeze? I'm constantly getting junk mail from credit card companies.

Those who default on their loans suffer the consequences.

No, unsecured loans can **** off.

No more credit for them, then. Ever.

I doubt they want any more.

You'll end up writing in textspeak, wontcha m8!

Which is easily understood.

Only by cretins glued to their smartphones all day. Are you one?

No, my phone is for texts and calls. I wouldn't dream of trying to use
the internet ion a 4" screen.

So do you spend all day glued to your smartphone texting people?

No, I use it to send a quick message, like "running late, be there at 11."

Probably while you're driving...drunk!

I did once text while driving with a broken arm. I can multitask you see.