Posted to uk.legal,uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair,uk.rec.driving
Peeler[_3_] Peeler[_3_] is offline

Default Watch: Our three clinically insane resident psychopaths at loggerheads, AGAIN! ROTFLOL

On Thu, 13 Jun 2019 11:31:02 -0700, clinically insane, serbian bitch
Razovic, the resident psychopath of sci and scj and Usenet's famous sexual
cripple, IMPERSONATING her master "GB", farted again:

We'd gladly see you swap places.

Who's that "we" you constantly keep hallucinating about, dreckserb? Is
that you, your idiocy, your perversion and your psychopathy? That's four of
you, so far! Did I miss any of yous? BG

--
Tony about psychopath Razovic:
"You have really made a complete fool out your self but you are too dumb to