Posted to uk.legal,uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair,uk.rec.driving
Peeler[_3_] Peeler[_3_] is offline

Default Watch: Our three clinically insane resident psychopaths are quarrelling with each other again! ROTFLOL

On Thu, 13 Jun 2019 10:31:51 -0700, clinically insane, serbian bitch
Razovic, the resident psychopath of sci and scj and Usenet's famous sexual
cripple, making an ass of herself as "jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew
pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)", farted again:

I was never stupid enough to bother and got far further than you ever did.

You got as far as Oztralia...and you were transported there involuntarily!

You'll end up writing in textspeak, wontcha m8!

I don't and its been for a ****ing long time now.

You people are all illiterate anyway...I don't suppose it matters much
out there.

BRUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA!!! PRICELESS! THREE idiots at
loggerheads! LMAO!

--
Dumb anal Razovic's confession on June 30th, 2018:
"Oh no I got a jew hair in my mouth from sucking jew ani"