Posted to rec.woodworking
Dave[_83_] Dave[_83_] is offline

Default Dovetails to assm. boards for raised garden

On 6/13/19 11:48 AM, Scott Lurndal wrote:
Dave writes:
I just got done making a raised garden, and it was work! The biggest
problem was the final assm. of the end pieces to the long pieces with
the 4x4 attached with structural screws.

Went to Home Depot and saw the kits and how they use dovetails in the
4x4's and on the end of the boards (see below). I would like to do this
as well. My question is how do I route the dovetails on the long end of
the boards? A router table wont work for a 6' or longer board. Any ideas?

Mallet and Chisel.

Wow, you are hard core! :-)

Dave,