Posted to alt.home.repair
dpb[_3_] dpb[_3_] is offline

Default Sub Panel neutral bonding

On 6/12/2019 8:52 PM, Clare Snyder wrote:
On Wed, 12 Jun 2019 15:43:06 -0400, Tekkie®
wrote:

dpb posted for all of us...

Still have all the old mother-of-pearl
inlaid pushbutton light switches that are classic in looks but not up to
120 VAC, sadly.

Ahh, still remember them from my childhood.

Had them for 120 volt too - lots of old houses here had them. There
is at least one company producing them for use in modern electrical
systems for the "retro" look.

Yeah, I've not looked for a number of years now, though--last time I did
the only ones I found at the time were outrageously priced even for a
low volume specialty product...

I've thought one could replace the workings behind the buttons on the
plate w/ new mechanical pushbutton switches but never had sufficient
initiative to actually do so.