Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Plastic waste pipe

On Wednesday, 12 June 2019 19:17:55 UTC+1, DerbyBorn wrote:
I wish there was such a thing as a "gooseneck" piece of pipe to enable a
slight adjustment to be made.

Any experience of the flexible length made by McAlpine?

Anyone succefully applied a bit of heat to crank a bit of pipe?

Yes, boil the kettle & plunge it in. Up & down it a bit to get more hot water inside. You get very little open time when it's lifted out, have to have everything ready set up & move quick.

I made a sidestep/chicane type arrangement. Mould was 2 strips of wood screwed down onto wood base. one part of the pipe was pushed against one side, the other bit against the other side to make the chicane/sidestep/etc. Hold it in place until cold.

NT