Posted to uk.d-i-y
Brian Reay[_6_] Brian Reay[_6_] is offline

Default Plastic waste pipe

On 12/06/2019 19:47, DerbyBorn wrote:
Brian Reay wrote in :

On 12/06/2019 19:17, DerbyBorn wrote:
I wish there was such a thing as a "gooseneck" piece of pipe to enable a
slight adjustment to be made.

Any experience of the flexible length made by McAlpine?

Not specifically that make but I used a but as a temp measure some years
back. It was in place while I was working on the kitchen. It did the job
without any issues. I'm not sure I'd trust in somewhere I could see etc,
just in case it did leak.

Sometimes a couple of fittings with a slight angle, set to cancel it
out, but then adjusted to give the 'nudge' you want works. You do need
the space for them.

Sorry - not Gooseneck - but a sort of offset to enable a pipe run to re-
align by a couple of inches without sharp bends.

(New waste to old hole)

Yes, I guessed that. The two fittings idea is ideal for that. Pop into a
shop and have a play.

--
Always smile when walking, you never know where there is a camera ;-)

Remarkable Coincidences:
The Stock Market Crashes of 1929 and 2008 happened on the same
date in October. In Oct 1907, a run on the Knickerbocker Trust
Company led to the Great Depression.