Posted to uk.d-i-y
Adam Funk[_3_] Adam Funk[_3_] is offline

Default Shaver Socket in Bathroom

On 2019-06-08, Steve Walker wrote:

In article ,
Steve Walker wrote:
Cutting into the brickwork to fit a socket in my kitchen pushed a brick
through - and half-way out of the freshly decorated living-room wall.

Just fit a socket on the other side as well then. Saves on wiring too. ;-)

I have done that with room thermostats, feeding both cables down the
same conduit to avoid redecorating one of the rooms. Unfortunately there
were two problems with that idea in this case:

1) the kitchen and living room are on separate rings

2) the kitchen one was above worktop height and the living room one
would have looked very odd just above the top of the settee

That could be convenient for charging your phone/tablet & using it at
the same time, though.