Posted to uk.d-i-y
ARW ARW is offline

Default 10 year warranty

On 09/06/2019 12:28, wrote:
On Sunday, 9 June 2019 09:20:00 UTC+1, Richard wrote:
Ahhh! So if the "energy cells" crumble to dust, you get to claim.

The insulation around them is more likely to crumble to dust in my experience, and that would be claimable.

I also note it's a "Quantum off peak space heater" not a "storage heater".

Is that because they no longer store enough heat to be called storage heaters - like the ones filled with German Magic Clay can't be called storage heaters either?

I think it's because they now have a separate on peak supply for the
controls and the "boost heater".

I had to lump all 3 of the ****ers upstairs and get the 3 existing ones
downstairs on my own as the apprentice phoned in sick.

At least I took the bricks out of them before moving the old ones. A bit
of a crap builder had a go at moving one last month with the bricks
still in it. He slid it across the carpet and tried to lower it down the
stairs using the flex to hold it steady.

--
Adam