Posted to uk.d-i-y
newshound newshound is offline

Default Band saw injury

On 09/06/2019 07:17, Richard wrote:
On 09/06/2019 04:36, Bill Wright wrote:
On 09/06/2019 00:30, TimW wrote:

some years ago I had a couple of hives of bees. I was stung once
through my trousers into the scrotum. the next day my sack filled
with fluid and wasn't wrinkly again for a week.
TW

Following a major abdominal operation the fluid that gathered in my
abdomen drained into my scrotum and penis. At one stage I had to carry
my scrotum using two hands whenever I wanted to walk. My penis filled
more on one side than the other so my foreskin bulged out to the left
meaning that the whole apparatus was shaped like a capital letter L
(in an over-ornate font). I have photographs.

Bill

You win.

:-)