Posted to uk.d-i-y
Roger Hayter[_2_] Roger Hayter[_2_] is offline

Default Japanese Toilets

The Natural Philosopher wrote:

On 07/06/2019 21:54, Roger Hayter wrote:
wrote:

On Friday, 7 June 2019 21:10:57 UTC+1, Roger Hayter wrote:
A caveat with all spray bidets is that you can (for practical purposes)
only comply with the WRAS regs by giving it its own separate header
tank, at least 10m above the toilet in the case of the Sensowash.

I can't see the council letting me have a 3 storey water tower on the roof.

Although it would be about the only way I could get terrestrial television.

Owain

A pump is an alternative; still hardly a convenient solution.

Why cant they be used on mains pressure hot water systems?

Do you mean pumps or toilets can't be used? Spray bidets can't be used
on mains pressure because there is a requirement for an air gap in the
supply.

--

Roger Hayter