Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Japanese Toilets

Murmansk laid this down on his screen :
I've just returned from Japan and have been inspired by their amazing toilets
that wash your nether regions!

I've searched on here and not found much recent but I'm wondering if anyone
has any thoughts or recent experience of fitting one here?

Toto Washlet seem to be the major name there. I looked in local shops there
and prices seemed to start at about £250 but here it looks like the minimum
will be £1,000 up to £10,000!!!!

Last time this subject came up, someone mentioned a cheap gadget on
ebay, which could be added to a UK toilet. It used cold water.