Posted to uk.d-i-y
Brian Gaff Brian Gaff is offline

Default Lidl Laser level?

For that money I'd expect it to be capable of decapitating a burglar.
Brian

--
----- --
The Sofa of Brian Gaff...

Blind user, so no pictures please
Note this Signature is meaningless.!
"Bill Wright" wrote in message
On 07/06/2019 19:18, Archibald Tarquin Blenkinsopp Esq wrote:
successfully negotiated the purchase of a laser level in Birmingham
today.

Got a bit bored in the traffic and assembled it thinking that
measuring the tilt on HGV's would spice up the car number spotting.

£12.99 for a splodge of red light that wasn't as bright as the lucky
bag freeby I dangle my keys on. It is not going to aid my
wallpapering, unless I do it after darkness falls.

Is the reason they are cheap because they are all like that, or did I
have a duff one?

AB

Mine cost £300 and it is a absolutely wonderful.

Bill