Posted to uk.d-i-y
Brian Gaff Brian Gaff is offline

Default Japanese Toilets

I think we worry far too much about his though. You can get obsessed after
all much of the fouling occurs when you are going about your normal life not
on the toilet. After all all of us fart, and most of the time some leakage
occurs as we do, Likewise the plumbing for urine tends to have some small
bits left after you finish and this can seep out some time later. Short of
some mechanical device fitted I do not see any way out of this.
Thus perhaps the cleaning on a Japanese toilet is a little late by the time
it occurs, maybe a pair of disposable paper pants each time you go might be
better.
Brian

--
----- --
The Sofa of Brian Gaff...

Blind user, so no pictures please
Note this Signature is meaningless.!
"Rod Speed" wrote in message

"Jim GM4DHJ ..." wrote in message

"Jim GM4DHJ ..." wrote in message
just keep a tub or tube of Aqueous Cream handy and save all that
money.........

One pound a tub .... you can have one in each cludgy I have four on the
go and certainly not buying four Japanese cludges...and you can get it in
a small tubes for traveling .......most of the UK walks about with dirty
arseholes...disgusting.....

Not just the UK. The author of that famous chinese memoir
got a bit of a brain fade when she stood up in front of a full
auditorium of gweilos and the thought occurred to her about
all those dirty arseholes out there in front of her.