Posted to uk.d-i-y
Brian Gaff Brian Gaff is offline

Default Japanese Toilets

They are interesting and have been around for a good many years, indeed back
in the days of the Ideal Home Exhibitions, I can remember several companies
trying to get them established here. Probably quite crude in those days they
never seemed to catch on here.

Of course you can get bling for toilets, like cisterns that have lcd screens
with swimming fish or illuminated and heated/padded seats, etc, but these
are just gimmicks unless you are double jointed or spend ours on the loo.
I'm sure a mobile phone saving system might be popular.
Brian

--
----- --
The Sofa of Brian Gaff...

Blind user, so no pictures please
Note this Signature is meaningless.!
"Jim GM4DHJ ..." wrote in message
just keep a tub or tube of Aqueous Cream handy and save all that
money.........