edee em

Default Cutting Quarter Round

What everyone else said, but you may also be cutting the trim too short. I
say this because you say there is a gap left. A test you may want to try is
take two scrap pieces of trim, cut them at 45s as though they were going to
fit in the corner. Fit them in. If the pieces make a 90 and they fit into
the corner fine, I'd say you're short on cutting the pieces. If they make a
90 but don't fit in to the corner, then your corner is out (the baseboard is
following the wall and is not at 90). Your friend at this point? The
caulking gun! Or, you can take the baseboard out (yeah, right) and
reinstall making sure the corners are at 90.

good luck

"Vam" wrote in message
om...
I am installing Laminate floors and having hard time in getting a nice
perfect finish at the corner joints of the quarter rounds. Using a
mitter saw with 45 degree cut but always leaves a gap at the corners.
Appreciate your input on perfecting the corner cut. Thanks