Mike J

Default add a light in bedrooms

"HA HA Budys Here" wrote in message

I've seen 6-packs for 69.00 and not HALO brand, but the HD house brand.

It is most definetly HALO. I got two packs. That is only one of the few
reasons
to ever visit HD vs Lowes.

Even if the hi hat was free, you still have to pay for the wiring. A extra
standard ceiling light only costs about 2.50 for the cheep-o fixture they
provide, it's the outlet, switch and labor of installing the boxes,

measuring,
drilling holes etc that you're paying for.

I understand. I have BS EE.

I made an effort to talk to electrician. He b*tched that builder is paying
$19/hour.
And this is not full day job... Lets see if he is willing to work
"overtime"...

I see a lot of good wiring coming....

Thanks