Posted to alt.home.repair,sci.electronics.repair

Default humming CFL

On 6/6/19 5:42 PM, Ralph Mowery wrote:
In article ,
says...
Now that LEDs are cheap, I buy them at Wal-Mart. Instant
on and something close to white again.

Do you notice that some come on instantly and some seem to have about a
2 second delay. The ones I have with the delay do come on full
brightness as far as I can tell at the end of those 2 seconds.

I had one strange CFL that actually changed color. It would come on
dirty yellow, and a few seconds later turned white.

--
Mark Lloyd
http://notstupid.us/

"Life after death" is an obvious contradiction, unless you're really
into "dynamic redefinition". The "life" that exists afterward COULDN'T
be the same one that just ended irreversibly by "death".