Dinah

Default Scratches on sliding glass door

I've seen ads about repairing car windshields so I thought there might be
something for scratches on glass. I'm glad you told me it gets invisible
the longer you look at it. Its just embarrassing when visitors come over.
Thanks for your reply.

"jim" wrote in message ...
Dinah wrote:

Is there anything on the market that would minimize the scratches. My

dog
has scratched it badly trying to get out to get to a squirrel that

teases
her daily. TIA

wwe built a new house in 1973.. our german shepard dog wanted to get
into the a/c house all the time.. the back yard did not have a grass
lawn back then(new house) his paws were always full of the river sand
stuff and it scratched up our rear patio glass doors.. that was over 30
yrs. ago and we never did find anything to take care of it.. the longer
you look at it the more invisible it get.....