Posted to alt.home.repair
Bob F Bob F is offline

Default the-4-benefits-of-it-recycling-

On 6/3/2019 8:29 PM, micky wrote:
In alt.home.repair, on Mon, 03 Jun 2019 16:16:20 -0400,
wrote:

On Mon, 03 Jun 2019 13:59:06 -0400, micky
wrote:

In alt.home.repair, on Sun, 02 Jun 2019 22:21:53 -0400,
wrote:

On Sun, 02 Jun 2019 15:27:57 -0400, micky
wrote:

http://ecycle101.com/the-4-benefits-...-healthy-life/
http://ecycle101.com/3-scary-effects...-human-health/

"Curabitur aliquet quam id dui posuere blandit. Pellentesque in ipsum
id orci porta dapibus. Pellentesque in ipsum id orci porta dapibus.
Donec sollicitudin molestie malesuada. Praesent sapien massa, ..."

Makes more sense than most of the stuff you post.

All of what I post makes sense. With you, I stick to the point of each
post and I don't try to make judgments about you yourself. Why do you
feel the need to do the opposite with me?

Explain the gibberish in that first link.

That was the point of posting it, to show you folks a weird webpage
where the entire text is in what looks like Latin. I thought that was
obvious, but I guess not.

Was there a point to that, or do you just want to waste bandwidth?