Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Actual PEX Inside Diameter (Size)

On Sun, 2 Jun 2019 06:39:34 -0400, Jack Legg
wrote:

On 6/1/19 5:44 PM, Mitchell Broussard wrote:
replying to forum111, Mitchell Broussard wrote:
I recently gutted and remodeled a house on Toledo Bend. We tied in to a PVC
3/4'' line and reduced it down to 1/2'' Pex feeding the Hot water heater, BIG
MISTAKE!! No Volume, sure the toilets and Vanities work fine but the Shower
/tub doesnt. The problem i have now is everything is behind new drywall,

And the plumbing inspector signed off on that abortion?

That is pretty standard. They usually use 1/2" for a single fixture,
no matter what it is. Most as supposed to be limited to 3 GPM by the
water police anyway.