Posted to alt.home.repair
Mitchell Broussard Mitchell Broussard is offline

Default Actual PEX Inside Diameter (Size)

replying to forum111, Mitchell Broussard wrote:
I recently gutted and remodeled a house on Toledo Bend. We tied in to a PVC
3/4'' line and reduced it down to 1/2'' Pex feeding the Hot water heater, BIG
MISTAKE!! No Volume, sure the toilets and Vanities work fine but the Shower
/tub doesnt. The problem i have now is everything is behind new drywall, and
hot water heater is in attic. We have been troubleshooting the water volume
problem and after reading all your comments, i know the problem is my incoming
line (too small). I'm either gonna go with 3/4'' PVC or hopefully i can get by
with 3/4'' PEX and use the Manifolds they sell like at Lowes, right????

--
for full context, visit https://www.homeownershub.com/mainte...ze-825574-.htm