Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Long[ish], large bore shower hoses, why not?

wrote :
He /says/ it's for washing the dog :-)

I have just rigged something up for washing the dogs outside on the
drive, and it works quite well...

Our HW is open vented. In the downstairs toilet, long ago I replaced
the hot and cold taps in the wash basin, with a single tap and
installed temperature controlled mixer, so visiting kids couldn't burn
themselves with our really hot HW.

Last year I bought a fold up dog bath I could use out on the drive, to
avoid having to struggle with the dogs into the bath. I used it a
couple of times carrying buckets of water, then this year I got the
bright idea to add a clip on hose to the mixer tap. Makes it easy to
fill their bath and rinse them off after their bath.