Kris

Default Silent thermostat

On 31 Dec 2003 13:32:08 GMT, (Huge) wrote:

Our bedroom gets very cold at night, due to having unheated spaces on 5
of it's 6 sides, despite double glazing, cavity wall insulation, loft
insulation and insulation in the floor. I don't want to run the central
heating all night, partly because it's wasteful to heat the whole house
for one room and partly because it was installed by an imbecile and it
clanks and clonks as it heats up and cools down and keeps us awake. I'm
already wearing a tracksuit under a 13.5tog quilt, so more bedding
isn't really an option.

I would be seriously considering an exorcist if I were you.

ATB

Kris