Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair,uk.rec.driving
[email protected] blt_j1@v77i77rfqvm7ti61pzrhv6.edu is offline

Default Brake fluid in power steering?

On Sat, 1 Jun 2019 03:38:47 +1000
"Rod Speed" wrote:
wrote in message
On Sat, 1 Jun 2019 03:02:37 +1000
"Rod Speed" wrote:
"Commander Kinsey" wrote in message
news In the future I expect technology to have improved to make them at least
as good as petrol cars.

Not even possible. In spades with planes.

No one is talking about planes.

Only the stupids like you ignore planes now.

Yes, lets include planes in a car discussion. Tell me, how do they get A380s
down to the MOT centre?

They just need to make the batteries cheaper and last longer

Soorree, fresh out of magic wands to wave.

Apparently others do since thats exactly
whats happened over the last 10 years.

Bull**** it is with the stupid cost of the batterys, how
slow they are to recharge and how long they don’t last.

But doesn't get even close to the price of a tank of
petrol and can't be recharged anything like as quickly.

And it never will - you'll simply have to put up
with waiting 30 mins to "refill" instead of 3.

Nope I wont be stupid enough to have an electric car.

In 20 years - if you're not compost by then - you won't have a choice if
you're buying new. Sure, buy 2nd hand and try and keep the old nail running
on an ever decreasing pool of spare parts and fewer and fewer petrol stations.