Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Is there a law of disapearing chuck keys?

In article ,
whisky-dave wrote:
On Thursday, 30 May 2019 18:15:13 UTC+1, John Rumm wrote:
On 30/05/2019 17:11, Brian Gaff wrote:
Over the years I've lost about 10 chuck keys for my drill, and yet I'm so
careful to keep them with the drill. I swear there is some force in the
universe that makes them vanish when you really want one.

Get one of those things that ties the key to the flex - then you can't
lose it!

Yep I think we call it a bit of string :-)

Just stick a nice bright colour long cable tie on it. Making it more
visible.

--
*There's two theories to arguing with a woman. Neither one works *

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.