Posted to uk.d-i-y
[email protected] mmikulaninec@gmail.com is offline

Default Expand It attachment compatibility

On Saturday, April 24, 2010 at 9:00:12 AM UTC-4, John Rumm wrote:
Rick Hughes wrote:
Toro powerhead will fit ryobi
all 'expand-it' branded items will fit.

Will fit what though? - that is the question!

i.e. if I get a brand of trimmer other than Ryobi that takes similar
accessories, will the ryobi expand-it ones that I have fit? The look
similar to Makita's for example, but looks can be deceiving.

"John Rumm" wrote in message
o.uk...
Since it looks like its time to replace the motor bit of the line
trimmer, does anyone know if the Ryobi expand It attachments fit any
other brand of trimmer?

I don't want to lose the investment in add on bits, but at the same
time am less keen on Ryobi than I was ;-)

--
Cheers,

John.