PoP

Default Silent thermostat

On Wed, 31 Dec 2003 20:15:15 -0000, "Dave Gibson" wrote:

To be absolutly straight, yes, they have caused fires, and people have died
using them, but in all cases blankets have been blatently faulty and 99%
were over 10 years old. I believe about 20 people a year in the UK die using
them.

Which is more people than die each year that will be saved by the new
electrical safety regs to be introduced shortly. And guess what? Those
safety regs do not cover electric blankets or any other type of
utility device plugged into the mains.

PoP

Replying to the email address given by my news reader
will result in your own email address being instantly
added to my anti-spam database! If you really want to
contact me try changing the prefix in the given email
address to my newsgroup posting name.....