Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Inverter generator Do I need that?

On 5/25/19 10:46 AM, Fred McKenzie wrote:

[snip]

The Honda EU2000i would seem to be the ideal generator for you. The
only drawback would be its small gas tank.

I remember something about a 5-gallon external tank for it. Since the
tank is external, you could fill it while the generator is running. It
connects to the generator through a replacement gas cap.

[snip]

--
Mark Lloyd
http://notstupid.us/

"I put out these milk and cookies as a sacrifice. If Thou wishest me to
eat them, please give me a sign by doing absolutely nothing.
MMMMmmmm..." [Homer Simpson]