Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Inverter generator Do I need that?

On 5/24/19 10:11 PM, Ralph Mowery wrote:

[snip]

The main thing is how much gas do you want to use and store. The
inverters usually use less , especially if not loaded too much.

I think Honda makes an inverter generator that is about 2 kw for right
at $ 1000.

Yes, that's what my friend paid. It was very quiet. I've seen other 2 kw
inverters for half the price, although I don't know how good they are.

--
Mark Lloyd
http://notstupid.us/

"I put out these milk and cookies as a sacrifice. If Thou wishest me to
eat them, please give me a sign by doing absolutely nothing.
MMMMmmmm..." [Homer Simpson]