Posted to rec.woodworking

Default OT Who makes the best woodworker's tape measure?

On Fri, 24 May 2019 08:38:08 -0400, Jack wrote:

On 5/23/2019 8:49 PM, wrote:
On Thu, 23 May 2019 09:20:18 -0400, Jack wrote:

On 5/22/2019 10:30 PM,
wrote:
On Wed, 22 May 2019 10:23:45 -0400, Jack wrote:

On Tue, 21 May 2019 08:34:43 -0500, Leon lcb11211@swbelldotnet
wrote:

And they put this stuff on TV!

David Marks was pretty good, and naturally it is gone today.

I put a couple of miles on the tread mill almost every day, You Tube on
a 32" TV "right in front" of the tread mill gets me through the drudgery.

On 5/21/2019 10:24 PM, @notreal.com wrote:
+1
I guess there is a reason I don't watch Youtube.

Yeah, it's opposite from NetFlix. I never found anything worth watching
on NetFlix either. Both TV and Netflix are complete wastelands, almost
completely void of any worthwhile content.

No one said it was "worthwhile" viewing (whatever that means). It
does pass time, however. Some is even entertaining. Is entertainment
"worthwhile"?

Sometimes, like some might be entertained by the morons on The View, or
reading your drivel perhaps...

You obviously know all about both. Only lefties worry about what
others do.

If you think I'm "a leftie" you're a bigger moron than I thought. I
don't worry about what others do either. Do whatever you want. TV and
Netflix float your boat, good for you, I think your a moron, that's all.

You certainly act like a snowflake.

Besides, Leon was not talking about YouTube, he was talking about
regular TV. Leon watches Youtube when on the treadmill.

Whelp, his statement is up there yet, but I'll copy it just for you:

"I put a couple of miles on the tread mill almost every day, You Tube on
a 32" TV "right in front" of the tread mill gets me through the drudgery."

Idiot.

My first grade interpretation of that statement is Leon was talking
about YouTube, and that it helps him get through the drudgery of the
treadmill.

Yep, illiterate.

Your immediate reply was "that's why I don't watch Youtube"

Illiterate idiot.

Makes no sense to me.

Of course it doesn't. You're stupid.

Did you pass your second grade literacy test yet?

Don't recall, perhaps you should explain what you meant by "I guess
there is a reason I don't watch Youtube" immediately following Leons
statement that he watches Youtube when on the treadmill?

Because he was explaining the moronic stuff that you like watch,
though he didn't say anything about The View. You clarified that,
though.

I missed that, what stuff I like to watch did Leon say was "moronic" He
didn't comment at all on the stuff I like to watch, other than agreed
that Scott Philips and some other shows were not so good?

Of course you missed it. You're too stupid to actually read for
comprehension.

Go ahead, explain what you meant, I'll try to read it at a first grade
level, which should be more than enough.

Too complicated for you, obviously, so I did have to explain.

Thanks for your time, but your explanation makes no sense, IE, moronic.

Yes, you are indeed.