Posted to uk.d-i-y
R D S[_2_] R D S[_2_] is offline

Default Carriageway retexturing?

On 23/05/2019 19:51, ARW wrote:
On 23/05/2019 11:18, R D S wrote:
The road outside work is rutted and potholed. There's trucks coming
past all day and night, local residents can't sleep, you have to
wonder how much shaking a building can take before it falls down.

So a letter came from the council that a stretch was going to be
resurfaced, i'm noting from my office window that this is happening,
yet nothing has been dug up.

These people are here, http://www.jmslincoln.com/hfs.htm,
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YWaZ-6OLKzc

Is there any danger this will be more than a temporary fix?

I'm guessing not. An educated guess.

Well I phoned the council up last week to complain about a pothole on my
street.

And they fixed like this.

Is there only me who is seeing a weeping cock?