Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default washing machine sealed drum bearings

On Thu, 23 May 2019 12:38:23 +0100, newshound wrote:

If you include dishwashers, I'm on about my sixth Bosch in 25 years.
Life has always been reasonable, I've replaced a couple of sets of
brushes and some shelf rollers.

Our last Bosch dishwasher made about 14 years before I decided it was
time for a new one. It was used heavily (partly because we could only fit
the narrower one in).

In the 14 years: one drain hose, one new bottom to the cutlery basket
(yes, it came separately) and two very inexpensive kits (under a fiver)
to refurb the detergent dispenser.

The current one is several years old and I've done the detergent
dispenser once; that's all.