Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Best and cheapest way to make woodshed base.

On 22/05/2019 21:48, Tim Lamb wrote:
In message , The Natural Philosopher
writes
On 22/05/2019 19:07, Tim Lamb wrote:
In message , The Natural Philosopher
writes

I am thinking over the pros and cons of concrete versus concrete
slabsÂ* on mortar.

The sub base is loose gravel over MOT type 1 thats been down 16
years.Â* I can use the loose gravel to make concrete with. Obviously
with sandÂ* as well

Area is 3m x 1.8m

Seems to come aout around £120 no matter which way I look - anyone
gotÂ* hard info?
Â*I've got some 2" council type paving slabs going spare but you will
haveÂ* to fetch:-)Â* (50 miles)

migt be worth it, at that...enough?

32. I can probably find a use for any leftover. You know they weigh
about 40kg each!

I need 10 if they are 600 x 900.

400 kg.

I think the freelander would just about take that.

It's probably a bit over the top, but its not a long way.

--
The New Left are the people they warned you about.