Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Oil level sensor.

In article ,
Dan S. MacAbre wrote:
If it's an old car, I'd guess it was something mechanical, like a switch
with a diaphragm, or a float, or something. I'm surprised you didn't
ask in uk.rec.cars.maintenance - I'm sure I've seen you in there before,
and it's not completely dead.

Sadly not something as simple as a float. As I said, I dunno just how it
works.

Reason I'm asking here is perhaps a fluid sensor from something like an
oil tank for central heating? Or whatever?

--
*Income tax service - We‘ve got what it takes to take what you've got.

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.