I-zheet M'drurz

Default Howto Extend a portable dishwasher water snap-lock water supply line

Jim Helfer wrote:

... I know that I can probably easily cut the hose and making it
longer with splicers and hose clamps, but I thought I'd ask for
advice before doing anything non-reversible.

Just a word of caution from somebody that had one for several
years: you might not be able to do that. The hose also acts as
an outlet for the waste water, and there's a pump in there that
might not be able to push that far.

Oh yeah, added (cough)feature from mine, hopefully yours won't
do the same thing: All of that pressure that they create in that
water hose played pure *hell* with the cartridge in my faucet.
I think I replaced it about every year because it started to
drip, and the cold side never want bad once in that whole time.

--
No more big'uns for me, now I'm a 'Venture Capitalist'.
I've learned to totally appreciate 'Small Firms'.