Posted to alt.home.repair
croy croy is offline

Default old dresser knobs - no screws

On Mon, 20 May 2019 03:00:51 -0700 (PDT), wrote:

On Saturday, July 2, 2011 at 11:34:12 PM UTC+5:30, Matt wrote:
I'm trying to refinish an old dresser, but ran into a stumbling block
when trying to take the hardware off the drawers. The knobs and
handles are not screwed on, but from the inside have some form of
connection I have not seen before. Can anyone tell me what this type
of mechanism is called and how I can remove it without destroying the
drawer front? Image is he

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images...nobinside.jpg/

A login is apparently needed, so I can't see your photo. Clicking on your link redirects me
to:
https://imageshack.com/
.... and no photo.

The picture doesn't show it great, but the inside of the piece is
hollow and threaded. What for, I can't say...

Thanks.

Check out this website and get to know more!

https://www.questhardware.co.uk/