Posted to uk.d-i-y
[email protected] spuorgelgoog@gowanhill.com is offline

Default TeamViewer

On Monday, 20 May 2019 18:39:02 UTC+1, Andy Burns wrote:
Where I can, I use reverse VNC so the person needing help connects to
me, so they don't need to dick about with firewall rules, and I can
hapilly se up port forwarding at my end, and it's not reliant on any 3rd
party's servers,

I have Teamviewer set to start automatically on a friend's PC so I can connect without him doing anything.

It even works (worked) if he'd forgotten his password or I needed to get in as administrator.

The last "upgrade" lost the "contacts" list and seems to have made things a lot more complicated.

Owain