Posted to uk.d-i-y
Peeler[_3_] Peeler[_3_] is offline

On Mon, 20 May 2019 15:39:03 +1000, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

I'm not full of joy at the moment, you may have noticed, the reason being
that I went for a scan before having an operation and they told me that
they found something else. So, that's two operations - one major and one a
bit less so. I'm not feeling optimistic about myself, so I'm buggered if
I'm going to feel optimistic about your bleeding drill.

So you will be burning soon, bible basher. Great.

NOT as soon as YOU, you abnormal 85-year-old senile pest!

--
Bod addressing senile Rodent:
"Rod, you have a sick twisted mind. I suggest you stop your mindless