Posted to uk.d-i-y
GB GB is offline

Default Drill charger diagnostics

On 18/05/2019 17:46, ARW wrote:
On 18/05/2019 17:23, GB wrote:
On 18/05/2019 14:50, ARW wrote:

I have an old B&D cordless drill; the batteries don't charge.

Either the batteries or the charger are faulty.

You really don't need to go any further. Even if the charger is faulty
and you can fix it, that won't help. The batteries are bound to be
knackered.

I'm not full of joy at the moment, you may have noticed, the reason
being that I went for a scan before having an operation and they told
me that they found something else. So, that's two operations - one
major and one a bit less so. I'm not feeling optimistic about myself,
so I'm buggered if I'm going to feel optimistic about your bleeding
drill.

WTF?

That was pretty close to what I said, actually.