Sneezy

Default Concerns over party wall and chimney breast

"Phöènix" mindyouownbusiness wrote in
:

I found that amongst other work the a chimney breast in one room (not
my party wall) has been removed. On further investigation I found that
the young lad (non-english speaking which doesn't help) was attempting
something similar in a room which shares a party wall and stack with
my property.

"Non-english speaking". chuckle How many Asian and refugee families have
been grilled alive because they used a nail in place of the fuse that kept
blowing? I guess accidently demolishing half a terrace would be the next
step up

john