Posted to alt.home.repair,misc.consumers.house
trouts2 trouts2 is offline

Default Ever taken advantage of "lifetime warranty" on Home Depot kitchen faucet?

replying to brassplyer, trouts2 wrote:
I have 3 times with Glacier Bay. The first time was years after the purchase.
HD replaced it from store stock. The next two times were years after that
first exchange. Both times they sent parts with no postage cost to me. The
faucet is making noise so tomorrow will be the 4th time. I'll update if there
is an issue. I should add this was with the low end kitchen sink faucet,
single spout.

--
for full context, visit https://www.homeownershub.com/mainte...ki-375515-.htm