Posted to uk.d-i-y
Brian Gaff Brian Gaff is offline

Default Superglue removal

Use a glass jar.
Brian

--
----- --
The Sofa of Brian Gaff...

Blind user, so no pictures please
Note this Signature is meaningless.!
On 16/05/2019 19:40, ARW wrote:
As well as apprentices with tape measures and a computer that did not do
what I want it to do I have one final question/post.

I have a bunch of keys covered in dried superglue.

Google says acetone will clean them. Anyone tried it?

yes.

One of the keys is a pretty secure padlock key with more dimples on it
than on the recent post about getting a key cut.

Get a polythene pot with a LID and soak them overnight. Lid stops
evaporation.

--
It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been
fooled.