Posted to uk.d-i-y
Brian Gaff Brian Gaff is offline

Default Rotten Apple?

I have an I device but because its got face ID you are supposed to only need
the apple ID only once, however in recent days every time I want to download
an app it wants the id and pass code, which of course I hid in a very safe
place under a file name I've forgotten. Bah humbug.
I think Apple id is only for those using apple stuff. As Itunes is on pc
though I'm not sure if you can grease their palm with silver to get access
to the Icloud.
Brian

--
----- --
The Sofa of Brian Gaff...

Blind user, so no pictures please
Note this Signature is meaningless.!
"Bill" wrote in message
tairs...
Son has sent me a message to subscribe to his photo album while he is on
holiday.

I click on the subscribe link, and it wants my Apple ID. To get an Apple
ID, it appears I have to have an iSomething. I don't.

Is there any way of getting an Apple ID, or some way round this?

All the rest of the family just use Windows/Android.

--
Bill

---
https://www.avg.com