Posted to rec.autos.tech,alt.home.repair
Biff Tannen[_2_] Biff Tannen[_2_] is offline

Default How to keep sound on when backing up.

On 5/15/19 12:01 PM, micky wrote:
I know darn well that every time I had to go in reverse since I've had
this car (7 days) I've missed what the speaker was saying. Five times
a day at least, and when exploring back woods and desert roads with dead
ends and move civilized places with parking spots more like 15 or 20
times a day. If I owned the car for 5 years, just using 5 times a day,
that's 9000 times.

I guess when life gives you problems and inconveniences, you just let
life push you around. I don't. I like to make my life better. But you
can just suck it up if you want.

You won't miss much while backing up.

Most radio stations are 50% commercials, 45% blah-blah-blah-fake-laugh-blah-blah-blah-fake-laugh-etc and 5% music.