Posted to rec.autos.tech,alt.home.repair

Default How to keep sound on when backing up.

On 5/14/2019 3:55 PM, micky wrote:

According to some newspaper article online, back up cameras have cut by
only 10 percent (in cars that have them) the number of times someone
backs into a person.

I imagine those 10% are happy about it. Most cars have a terrible view
out the back. I love the camera in my car. I have a 10,2" screen and
gives the back, of course, but also a surround view. Some cars to have
crappy small viewing screens and probably are not that good.