Posted to uk.d-i-y
Brian Gaff Brian Gaff is offline

Default Paint for newly skimmed walls - Dulux Supermatt?

Well it can stop the dustiness effect often found in places where plaster
has been used, but other than that I'm a little out of touch with current
paints.
Brian

--
----- --
The Sofa of Brian Gaff...

Blind user, so no pictures please
Note this Signature is meaningless.!
"Chris Green" wrote in message
We've had a room skimmed but want to paint it as soon as possible for
M-I-L to return from a minor operation.

It would appear that there are special paints which can be used in
this situation, e.g. Dulux Supermatt. Are these really necessary? ...
and how soon can one actually paint using them?

--
Chris Green
·