Posted to alt.home.repair
Marius Josipovic[_2_] Marius Josipovic[_2_] is offline

Default Need HALP picking out a new cell phone

On 5/13/19 1:41 AM, Snuffy wrote:
Howdy doody friends and neighbors, Snuffy hyar....

I have been off (according the shrink)... I mean off the newsgroup for awhile. Looks like it's still going strong - good to see some familiar folks posting.

Anyways........ I am changing cell carriers from AT&T to Spectrum -- strictly due to price. So my question is do any of you have opinions about any of these choices - they are all in the same price range...

Will only mostly used for phone, text & email. Photo 4MPx is good enough. Internet use will be little to none - just info, no video. Also don't care what G is it -- 3, 4, etc... all overkill for my purposes.

LGStylo4 -- $10/mon for the phone for 24 months (or bring own phone $0)
iPhone 6S -- $15/mon
iPhone 7 -- $19/mon

Thankye fellers!

That's all and sign in,

Snuffy
aka Newgene McMensa, LiveBait McKinney, etc.

I like Motorola because they have a good track record of publishing Android updates and have models with easily user-replaceable batteries.

I got burned by HTC because they never published an update for the WPA2/KRACK vulnerability so I had to toss that POS.