Posted to alt.home.repair
trader_4 trader_4 is offline

Default GE Silicon Caulk sucks balls. It's the runniest stickiest garbageI have ever tried to use.

On Saturday, May 11, 2019 at 9:44:06 PM UTC-4, P. Reile wrote:
I'm certain all the GE silicon caulk reviews are bull****. What is this crap
they are making? And why is it the only silicon caulk that can be found on
the shelves? Is there any brand of silicon caulk that hasn't been ruined by
cheep manufacturers trying to save a buck? One that still has a decent
consistency that doesn't quick-dry a skin over slimy snot in minutes. One that
can be smoothed and worked with?

--
for full context, visit https://www.homeownershub.com/mainte...a-1191047-.htm

IDK, I haven't bought any in a couple years, but never had any problems
with it. It certainly never skinned over before I could run my finger
over it to smooth it, worked for me. How hot was it when you were doing it?
You could email GE, complain, see what they say.