Posted to uk.d-i-y
Tim+[_5_] Tim+[_5_] is offline

Default Looking for a 2300 x 450mm radiator

alan_m wrote:
On 11/05/2019 13:02, Tim+ wrote:
We have a long low radiator below a window in our sitting room. Its manky
and ugly and Id like to replace it with something a bit less gross.

Its a twin panel steel affair without any fins. Id like one with a higher
output but similar dimensions to go with our condensing boiler (so fins
needed). The trouble is, Ive tried searching Stelrad and a few other
sites but cant seem to find anything over 2 metres long. I cant fit
anything taller than 450 due to the window sill.

Any suggestions for suppliers?

Tim

2.6m x 450mm
https://www.heatandplumb.com/acatalo...450mm-h-143695

2.5m x 300mm
https://www.heatandplumb.com/acatalo...300mm-h-143666

a 2-5m x 450mm is listed
http://www.stelrad.com/wp-content/up...nformation.pdf

Maybe its just me but nothing over 2 metres turned up when I tried
searching Stelrads own site. Clearly I need to try harder. ;-)

Thanks for the heads up.

Tim

--
Please don't feed the trolls